K-POP WORLD DANCE CONTEST 2021
- World Dance Festival 2021 -
28 June(Mon) - 29 August(Sun) 2021, 11:59PM (KST)
People of all ages, Nationalities, Genders, Numbers, etc, who love K-POP and dancing!
HOW TO APPLY
∎ STEP 1
Film your K-POP dance performance(Cover dance only) with K-POP song.
⦁ K-POP Song : One song(Can be arranged, 2 songs cannot be mixed) / Preferred the latest song
⦁ Video Time : 3 to 5 minutes long
⦁ Video Resolution : At least 1,920*1,080 or higher
⦁ Landscape format only
★ Requirement ★
At the beginning of the video, a greeting for participating in the contest must be inserted,
including the following conditions:
(1) Must be included words of “K-POP World Dance Contest 2021” and “Cheonan World Dance
(2) Must be filmed at the dance video shooting site.
(3) Video subtitles are not allowed.
(4) Previously filmed video is not allowed.
∎ STEP 2
Fill out application form online below.
∎ STEP 3
Submit an application form and a dance performance video(mp4 file).
⦁ Video file name format : Participant Name_Artist Name_Song Title_Country
① If you upload a dance video on YouTube and add the video title and hashtags along with the words as below, winning chances are higher!
(e.g.) - Video title : "Kpop_Cheonan"
- Hashtags : #KpopWorldDanceContest2021 #CheonanWorldDanceFestival #천안흥타령춤축제
② You can get extra points if you shoot a dance video in landmark or public area of your country.
* Due to the recent increase in COVID-19 cases over the world, we strongly advise you to follow
COVID-19 guidance of your country.
Total 14,000,000 KRW (USD $12,500 dollars value)
* Winners are required to pay taxes of the prize money in accordance with your country situation.
* The cost incurred by remittance of prize money is borne by the winner.
28 June - 29 August 2021
6 September - 10 September 2021
Online Preliminary Round
14 September 2021(Variable)
Announcement of Finalists
1 October 2021
Final Round and Final Announcement
*Broadcast with YouTube live streaming
After 3 October 2021
The Contest Winners Announcement on the Festival Website
⦁ All submitted videos will be carefully reviewed by professional K-POP dance experts active in Korea and 20 videos will go into the final round.
⦁ 9 videos will get awards at the final round.
⦁ Evaluation criteria for Preliminary and Final round as below;
- Choreography, - Dance Skills, - Performance Completeness, - Video Directing, - K-POP Style(fashion, make-up, etc), etc
∎ Copyright :
If applicant uses music and choreography that requires permission from the original copyright holder to post on SNS(YouTube), they must obtain the copyright holder's permission directly, and the applicant is responsible for any legal issues arising from non-compliance.
- Copyrights of all entries belong to the Cheonan Foundation for Art and Culture upon the applicant's submission.
- When distributing a video containing content for advertisement or publicity purposes, copyright fees are incurred.
- Even if the dance and choreography in your dance video have copyright, it does not constitute copyright infringement to submit the video directly to the festival institution.
∎ When applying for minors : Must be required as the consent of a guardian
∎ Submitted videos that enter the finals will be uploaded to the Cheonan World Dance Festival’s YouTube, Facebook and website for the promotion of the event.
∎ Winning by incorrect participation may lead to cancellation.
∎ Refusal to receive the prize or being unreachable after a month, may lead to cancellation of your winning
∎ COVID-19 :
Due to the recent increase in coronavirus cases over the world and rising community concerns to public health, we strongly advise you to follow COVID-19 guidance of your country. We always hope all the applicants stay safe and healthy from COVID-19.
For any inquiries, Please contact to email@example.com
To all those who love K-Pop, we look forward to your participation!!!