- Cheonan World Dance Festival 2021 -
Open Call for International Dance Competition 2021
We sincerely invite you to take part in the Online International Dance Competition which will be part of Cheonan World Dance Festival 2021 dated on September 29 - October 3, 2021.
Please submit an application and a dance video following the below guidelines.
Dance group with 4 dancers and above
* Single, Duo, Trio are not eligible to apply
Traditional Folk Dance, Creative Folk Dance, Modern Dance, Ballet, Jazz, etc
29 August(Sun) 2021
HOW TO APPLY
1. Complete the online application form(google form)
☞ Online Application Form
2. Upload one video of your group’s best performance in the last 3 years by using google form
3. Video Conditions
⦁ Video Length : no longer than 10 minutes
⦁ Video Resolution : at least 640*480 and higher
⦁ Video Format : Landscape
4. Fixed camera, moving camera and video editing are all acceptable, but a video edited into multiple different dance performances are not accepted
5. You can use an old video from your best performance or the video can be taken specifically for the online competition under the conditions for the extra points as below
★ EXTRA POINTS ★
Extra points will be given when a dance video is taken under the following conditions;
■ Greetings (+5 points)
When shooting a dance video, if your team says greetings such as "We(or team name) are participating in the International Dance Competition of Cheonan World Dance Festival 2021" at the beginning of the video, you can get 5 points.
(* Video subtitles are not allowed)
■ Dance in public places (+5 points)
When shooting a dance video in public places representing your country or region, you can get 5 points.
(* When shooting the dance video in public places, we strongly advise you to follow COVID-19 guideline of your country
Total 14,000,000 KRW ($12,500 dollars value)
* Winners are required to pay taxes of the prize money in accordance with your country situation.
* The cost incurred by remittance of prize money is borne by the winner.
Cheonan World Dance Festival : September 29 - October 3, 2021
August 29 (Sun)
September 6 (Mon) - 10 (Fri)
Online Preliminary Round
September 14 (Tue)
Announcement of Finalists
October 2 (Sat)
Final Round and Final Announcement
*Broadcast with YouTube
After October 3 (Sun)
Winners Announcement on the website
⦁ All submitted videos will be carefully reviewed by professional dance experts active in the world and 20 videos(20 dance teams) will go into the final round.
⦁ 9 videos(9 dance teams) will get awards at the final round.
⦁ Evaluation criteria for Preliminary and Final round as below;
- Technique & Artistry
- Harmony between Dance & Music
- Video directing, Costume, Make-up, etc
- Extra points
For any inquiries, Please contact to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your attention and cooperation, we look forward to your participation!